We hope you find this information helpful!
– Private Group for gifting and wishing for items (Bonavista included in group)
– Must include pickup area when gifting
– Private Group for Royalwood, Island Lakes, Bonavista, Sage Creek
- Ask Questions, For Advice or Recommendations
– Private Group to report crimes to our neighbors
– Private Group for Buying and Selling-must be willing to deliver if you do not live in Island Lakes; must include seller’s location
The Red Hat Society has a chapter in our area and a member lives in Island Lakes. Any women, over the age of 50, who is interested can contact Rosie at 204-253-1579.
Pink Hat Divas
The first chapter of the Pink Hat Divas is starting up in Winnipeg; called “Jazzy Jems”. Queen Judy Schau is excited to have ladies join her and her chapter. The new formed chapter is all about food, friendship, and fun. Email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seine River Seniors Inc. provides programs, services and opportunities for the social interaction that enhances the quality of life for individuals aged 55 and older.
VISION: A caring and inclusive society where everybody is well nourished, supported, and nurtured.
MISSION: To provide nutrition, assistance, and engagement to low-income families, individuals with disabilities and special needs, and seniors.
PURPOSE: To provide emergency meals and hampers to low-income families, assistance, and engagement to seniors and individuals with disabilities and special needs through our programs and services.
Save our Seine River Environment Inc. is a non-profit organization in Winnipeg whose mandate is to preserve, protect, enhance, restore and repair the Seine River greenway, to raise public education & awareness of and improve public access to the Seine River greenway, and to work in partnership with governmental, business and other non-profit organizations for stewardship planning of the Seine River greenway.
Bishop Grandin Greenway Inc. (BGGI) is a not for profit registered charity formed to address the community need for improved history, health and wellness.
Our Mission is “To create, enhance and conserve an accessible network of nature areas and public pathways that link and support both human and wildlife communities along Bishop Grandin Boulevard.”
– City of Winnipeg – Mayor – Scott Gillingham
– City of Winnipeg – Councillor – Matt Allard
- Provides links to Services & Programs (Recycling/Garbage; Water/Wastewater; Bylaws/Enforcement; Animals; Emergency/Public Safety; Transportation/Roads; Permits/Licenses; Trees/Environment; Cemeteries; Accessibility)
- Provides links to Recreation & Leisure (Parks; Recreation Programs; Pools; Leisure/Recreation/Community Centers; Arenas/Rinks; Golf Courses; Libraries)
- People & Culture (Events in Winnipeg; Living in Winnipeg; Indigenous Winnipeggers; Arts/Culture; Winnipeg’s History; Tourism Winnipeg; Our City, Our Stories)
- Building & Development (Building/Renovating; City Planning/Design; Economic Development; Bid Opportunities; Doing Business with the City)
- City Governance (Mayor/Council; Wards/Elections; Boards/Commissions; Budget/Finance; Strategic Plans/Policies; City Projects; Taxes; Services at City Hall; Access to Information; Compliments/Complaints/Claims)
- Property Zoning
- Zoning Bylaw Link
- Street Priority
- Garbage/Recycling Collection Day
- Insect Management Area
- Crime Reporting
- Potholes on City Streets
- Snow Removal
- Missed Recycling/Garbage/Yard Waste Collection
- Water Meter Reading
- Extra Garbage or Large Item Pickup
- Parking Violation
- Call 311 / Email email@example.com
- Call 911 in case of an Emergency
- 204-986-6222 for Non-emergency calls
- 204-986-7705 for Non-emergency French calls
- Call 911 in case of an Emergency